A new in-depth OP-Z video tutorial is now on YouTube from @op1andchill. These are pretty long, but extensive going through everything from pattern settings to sound engines. Have a listen and drool!
- The metronome has multiple sounds, including lofi counting in multiple languages, which is way cooler than it sounds
- Confirmed no sampling on the unit at this time, but you can load samples onto the unit i.e OP-1 samples
- LEDs give feedback when adjusting samples i.e turning green when it’s back at the original setting, quantization blinks until it’s on the beat. This is really helpful for screen-less jamming.
- Each instrument track has a highpass, lowpass filter, and resonance
- No COW fx :(
- Adjustable quantization and per step nudging (even after recording)
- [unconfirmed] - they said stereo samples, but haven’t loaded their own sampels
- You can use any sound on the first 4 tracks
- Press and hold step to audition the sound
- 3 note polyphony on synth tracks
- 14 different punch in effects
- 14 different step components
- Export down to a single audio track
- Stereo panning effect